Read the case study of Mark, located in Level A, Case 1 of The Iris Center’s “Measuring Behavior.” Using this case study, create a plan that addresses the following:
- Justify Mark’s behavior with supporting evidence using a Behavior Theory.
- Examine the one behavior you would target for change, explaining your decision with supporting evidence.
- Analyze the best Differential Reinforcement strategy to positively reinforce Mark’s appropriate behavior, using resources to support your decision.
- Create a data collection procedure for determining if the behavior plan is successful.
- Create a plan to fade the Differential Reinforcement as Mark’s behavior improves and a plan if his behavior regresses.
- Strategize ways to generalize Mark’s positively modified behavior outside the classroom.
- Must be six to nine double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.