Portflio Choice #1: Negotiating with Someone You Know
For this assignment, you will lay the groundwork for negotiating with someone you know in an imagined scenario.
- Begin by selecting someone you know and with whom you have an ongoing relationship (e.g., coworker, supervisor, friend).
- Decide the topic/issue about which you both will be negotiating (e.g., salary, finances, responsibilities).
- Your well-written paper should contain the following elements:
- Start with 1-2 sentences identifying the person with whom youâ€™ll be negotiating and the topic/issue of the negotiation.
- Define your goal or desired outcome for this negotiation.
- List what you know about the other partyâ€™s goals or interests concerning the negotiation. Also, list the questions you need to ask to improve your understanding of the other partyâ€™s goals and interests.
- Describe any additional information thatâ€™s needed for this negotiation (e.g., if the negotiation is about salary, you may need research on average salaries in your field; if the negotiation is about responsibilities, you may need documentation on how your time is currently spent).
- Discuss any potential issues you believe might arise in this negotiation as a result of your relationship with the other party.
- Propose at least two strategies you will employ in the negotiation to help maintain your relationship with this person.
Your paper should be 6-8 pages in length, not including title and reference page. Include at least three scholarly references.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.