- The critical components of home care for Patient Teaching for an 8yr Old with Rheumatic Fever
- The teaching reflects the developmental level of the parent
and patient. (e.g., home care instructions for an infant should include
the food appropriate for an infant rather than a school aged child).
- A written handout that summarizes the “take home” points for the parent to keep as a reference after the teaching session.
- A bibliography containing no fewer than three professional
journal articles with one being a pediatric specific article. The
articles must be less than five years old. Use of APA format for
references is expected.
- A clear, creative, logical progression geared to a learner at an 8th grade level
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"