1. Question 5, page 62. Different management problems probably involve different research questions. ( refer to Chap 3 in the attaches)
A. Identify the MOST likely management problem in this case.
B. Identify a DIFFERENT management problem, relevant to the same case.
C. How would the research change between the two problems?
2. Question 6, page 62. In this question, the management problem is fairly clear–a trend of decreasing profits. Identify THREE different possible research questions.
3. Question 12, page 63. Ignore the questions in the text and answer the following:
4. Question 5, page 90. Ignore the questions in the text and answer the following: ( refer to Chap 4 in the attaches)
5. Question 3, page 284. Identify the LEVEL of MEASUREMENT (not the “type” of scale). ( refer to Chap 11 in the attaches)