The group of investors who saw your presentation several weeks ago seemed impressed and believed your business had potential. However, they gave you some feedback that you needed to hear. Your presentation did not include financials, organizational structure, employee skill sets, your background and brief bios of others involved, as well as who your stakeholders are and the nature of your commitment to them from an ethical standpoint.
Using this input plus the feedback you received from your instructor on the first part of your project, complete the finished version of your business plan presentation. You will update your PowerPoint presentation developed in Week 3 and prepare an additional 6 – 10 PowerPoint slides to address the following:
- Financial projections
- Sources of capital
- Organizational structure
- Key roles and the bios of those filling them.
- Employee skill sets needed
- Statement of commitment to the stakeholders
When creating your business plan presentation, include the following:
Business Plan Part I
- Title and business name.
- Explain the form of business ownership of your business, including the advantages and disadvantages of establishing your business in this form.
- Propose the objective(s) of the business and why they are appropriate.
- Summarize your intended customers.
- Propose your marketing plan:
- Specifically detail your major product(s) or service(s).
- Explain how you intend to promote your product(s) or service(s).
- Justify pricing for your major products (items) or services.
- Explain your channels of distribution; how you intend to get the products or services to your customers.
- Explain the economic factors that will impact your business.
- Analyze your main competitors or the competition factors that may impact your business.
- Include 2 -3 additional slides that summarize the corrections and improvements you have made to Part I as a result of your continuing study and feedback.
Business Plan Part II
- Propose the financial aspects of your plan.
- Estimate of the amount of startup capital you will need, and examples of how the money will be used.
- Sources of finances – where you intend to get your startup funds
- Projected income – how much money you intend to make over the next year, month by month.
- Explain the key functions within the business.
- Integrate information about key owners/staff and brief bios to include skills and qualifications needed for the business functions.
- Propose an ethics and social responsibility statement.
Follow the same PPT design protocols detailed in the week 3 project instructions.
On the final slide, provide a list of references, using APA format Include at least three scholarly resources, one of which must be your textbook.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.