Present your findings in an APA-formatted Word document.
Career Explanation (200-250 words)
- Identify the career and give details, including required and recommended knowledge and skills, education, experience, etc.
- Use two sources for this part:
- A job description advertising an actual job opening
- A general source about the career (web page, journal article, or other source that is not advertising a job opening)
- Related Certification (200-250 words)
- Identify one certification that would complement the same job, and provide details such as basic content, testing, progression to higher level certifications, and other benefits as explained at your source.
- Since the course reading pulls heavily from TIA A+ and Foundations A+ resources (and therefore you will be learning more about these), you must choose something other than these.
- Use just one source: the primary source for this certification (the certification’s website itself, not a third-party vendor, test center, or training site).
- Other parameters:
- Provide the name of the certification as your subheading.
- Cite your source properly using APA rules.
- Do not add opinion or use first-person wording for this part.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.