- Degree Plan
- Identify your intended concentration area (which is behavior analysis), and briefly provide an overview of the field as you understand it.
- Review the following degree plans, 2016 Graduate Psychology Degree Plans, You will have to reproduce your selected degree plan in your Assignment. >>> Masters of science in Applied behavior Analysis (https://www.kaplanuniversity.edu/degree-programs/social-behavioral-sciences/master-degree-psychology/)
- Licensure/Credentialing Plan
- Provide an overview of your understanding of the licensure and/or credentialing required for your chosen profession.
- Discuss what specific licensure and/or credentialing is required. If no licensure and/or credentialing is required for your chosen profession, provide information that substantiates this finding. Also, if no licensure and/or credentialing is required at the Master’s level, research and discuss what licensure and/or credentialing is required at the doctoral level.
- Identify the governing body(ies) who oversees licensure and/or credentialing for your chosen profession. Provide a direct weblink to this governing bodies.
- Discuss the specific steps and requirements that will lead to licensure and/or credentialing in your specific state. It is important to be very specific. Be sure to include education and degree, accreditation, exams, and internships, as well as state licensing and certification requirements
- Discuss any areas required for licensure and/or credentialing that are not addressed through your specific Master’s or Psychology degree plan.
- Career Plan
- Discuss specific career goals. Where do you see yourself professionally in 3 years, 5 years, and 10 years? (in 3years being a board certified behavior anaylst, 5 years working towards or having a ph.d in Forensic Psychology, 10 years being a Forensic Psychologist in the FBI)
- What licensure and/or credentialing, or further education will you need to be able to meet your career goals?
- After reviewing the Career Center resources, share an overview of your findings and how you will utilize these resources throughout your program.
- Throughout the course, we have discussed other resources that will support you throughout your Master’s degree experience and beyond. Share what resources you will use. Discuss how you will utilize these resources.
- Provide an overview of other resources that you have explored to support you as work toward your career goals? Discuss how how you will utilize these resources throughout your program.
Your paper should:
- Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
- Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition.
- Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English.
- Be written in Standard American English and be clear, specific, and error-free. If needed, be sure to use the Writing Center for help.
- Be five to six pages (5-6 pages) in length, not including title page and reference page.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.