For this assignment, first select one social psychology theory or concept of interest to you from the list below:
· Self-perception theory.
· Agent self.
· Appraisal motive and self-enhancement motive.
· Self-serving bias.
· Over-justification effect.
· Confirmation bias.
· Actor/observer bias.
· False consensus effect and false uniqueness effect.
· Theory perseverance.
Once you have selected a theory or concept, search in the Capella library to locate two scholarly research articles on the theory or concept. Use these articles to complete the following:
· Explain the theory or concept you selected.
· Describe the purpose of each study in the articles.
· Describe the research methods used in each of the studies.
· Explain the research findings for each study.
· Present specific examples of the theory or concept in practice.
· Your submitted assignment should be 3–4 pages in length, excluding title page and reference page.
· You are not required to use resources other than the two articles your assignment is based on; however, you may do so if you wish.
· Be sure that you follow APA (6th edition) guidelines for format and style.
· Include a title page and reference page.
· Use Times New Roman font, 12 point.
· Double-space your paper.