For this assessment you will craft a quantitative research question based on the hospital-acquired condition you selected for the Research Problem and Purpose Statements, as well as examine quantitative methodologies and data collection strategies that would enable you to answer your research question. There is no length requirement for this assessment. Most submissions that fully address all scoring guide criteria will be 2 to 5 pages in length.
SCORING GUIDE MUST BE FOLLOWED TO THE LETTER
- Vogt, W. P., Gardner, D. C., & Haeffele, L. M. (2017). New York, NY: Guilford.
- Part I introduction, “Research Questions and Designs,” pages 9–14.
- This provides an introduction to research questions and research designs.
- Review the | media piece as needed for more guidance on how to construct a research question.
- Vogt, W. P. (Ed.). (2011). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Under Volume 1: Fundamental Issues in Quantitative Research, just the section titled, “Conversations about Three Things.”
- This essay introduces the three main questions that researchers face when attempting to develop and carry out a research project.
- Allen, M. (Ed.). (2017). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Use the search field ad search for “Quantitative research, purpose of.” This will take you to the following reading:
- Burrell, N., & Gross, C. (2017). Quantitative research, purpose of.
- Overview of quantitative research concepts. Also includes a brief discussion about the differences between quantitative and qualitative research.
- Use the search field ad search for “Quantitative research, steps for.” This will take you to the following reading:
- Eden, J. (2017). Quantitative research, steps for.
- Brief overview of the primary steps in a quantitative research approach.
QUANTITATIVE DATA TOOLS
- Babbie, E. R. (2017). The basics of social research (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage. Available from the .
- Chapter 5, “Conceptualization, Operationalization, and Measurement,” pages 125–158.
- This chapter presents strategies for working through a potential research project from idea to action to collecting the data.
- Chapter 14, “Quantitative Data Analysis,” pages 422–446.
- This chapter presents a number of different tools and strategies for analyzing quantitative data. It may be useful in identifying methods or data tools that could potentially help to answer the research question you develop for the Quantitative Research Questions and Methods assessment.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.