- This literature review will need to be at least 15 pages single spaced (or 30 pages double spaced) in length. It needs to include a minimum of 50 scholarly sources (I have about 30 attached you may use as guide) with 85% of sources published within the past 5 years. Additional sources do not necessarily need to be from the past 5 years.
- Attached is the requirement of this writing.
- Use the following guidelines to create your draft Literature Review (Chapter 2):
- Using the PICOT question format, identify at least three empirical or scholarly articles (25 articles total) related to the theme in the PICOT question.
- Use the “Research Article Chart” resource located in the Topic Materials as a guide to: (a) analyze and synthesize the literature into your paper, (b) state the article title, (c) identify the author, (d) state the research question(s), (e) identify the research sample, (f) explain the research methodology, (g) identify the limitations in the study, (h) provide the research findings of the study, and (i) identify the opportunities for practice implementation. For scholarly, nonempirical articles, state the article title and author, and provide a brief contextual summary of the article.
- Identify at least 3 subthemes that relate to each theme (6 subthemes total).
- Identify at least 3 empirical or scholarly articles related to each subtheme (18 articles total). At least one article must demonstrate a quantitative methodology.
- Write statements that synthesize the three studies for each subtheme based on the information you stated above. You will write 6 synthesis statements.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.