Listen to Orson Welles’ radio broadcast of The War of the Worlds (embedded below)
- You should read the prompt for Assignment BEFORE you listen to the program. Listen closely and take notes during the radio program based on the prompt provided.
Drawing from the dominant themes in Orson Welles’ radio broadcast of “The War of the Worlds” respond to the following:
- Discuss how suspicion, fear, and paranoia play a harmful and destructive role in our own world. (Cite the texts to support your response.)
- Decide if you feel CBS Broadcasting or Orson Welles had an ethical obligation to consider the potential fear their listeners may feel before broadcasting “War of the Worlds.” Explore and defend your position.
Guidelines for Response Journals:
- Will be typed in a Word document
- Will be 500 words minimum in length (add word count at end of journal)
- Will cite the relevant text using proper documentation (include Works Cited)
- Will have a title along with the journal number
- Will use MLA format; one-inch margins, 12-point font, double spaced
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.