Choose an existing company and imagine you have been brought in to help them restructure. In eight to ten pages, address the following:
- Briefly identify the company and provide a short explanation of why the company is seeking to restructure.
- Write a Grand Strategy plan addressing the 15 elements of grand strategy:
- Concentrated Growth
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Horizontal Acquisition
- Vertical Acquisition
- Concentric Diversification
- Conglomerate Diversification
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Consortia, Keiretsus, and Chaebols
- Evaluate three types of business strategies (low-cost, differentiation, and speed-based) and determine which is most appropriate for the business you choose, based upon your Grand Strategy. Justify your choice. A combination of business strategies is acceptable as long as you explain the reasoning behind your approach.
- Describe how you would implement your business strategy and assess the functional tactics you would implement.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Eight to ten pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide in the CSU-Global Library: https://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=791313 (Links to an external site.). Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your paper should be eight to ten pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.