In this self-reflective journal,
please reflect on what Knowledge, Critical Thinking Skills, and Personal
Life Effectiveness factors you reflected upon when you were thinking
about what you were thinking about with the material in this unit….
Self-reflection journal (about 500 words worth 20 points); Using the format outlined below(!): Address and identify how in this unit you learned something in each of the following areas:
- From what you learned this week (Knowledge) about the history,
principles and problems of American Government, what did you find most
interesting and why?
- What do you think about the ideas and issues we discussed this
week? (Critical Thinking) Which ideas that we examined this week do you
think will be most important and relevant for American Government in the
future? Explain. Will it be important in a positive or negative way?
- How does what we discussed this week impact your life and your sense of political personal efficacy? HINT:
Think about this from the perspective of YOU being a person and a
worker and a citizen at the same time, living and acting in 21st century
modern world system.
- Then, Choose a score (with 9 as highest
and 1 as lowest) that best represents your Self-Assessment of you
understanding of the material you learned this week, which score fits
best for you?
- I understand it very well
- I understand it mostly
- I am not sure how well I understand it
- I understand it a little
- I do not understand it well at all
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"