- Your individual response post mustaddress all items, criteria #1-3, below:
- Definition & Discussion of Motivation: (this criterion should take approximately 1-2 paragraphs to address)
- Complete the “Sex Quiz” which is linked on the main page
of the module. This survey assesses individual awareness of sexual myths
common in Western cultures.
- Keeping in mind that all items are actually false,
how might the culture which you are from affect one’s reaction and
subscription (i.e. belief in) to the myths assessed in this survey.
- Were there specific items which you were surprised are considered false? Which ones? Why?
- Cultural Elements & Motivation: (this criterion should take approximately 1-2 paragraphs to address)
- Briefly discuss and define sexual motivation and sex culture.
- Again, what role might culture play in types of myths about sex? Clearly define, explain, and discuss all terms.
- Clearly link and explain the cultural elements of
individualistic vs. collectivist societies which may accommodate the
perpetuation of sexual myths.
- Are certain cultures more or less vulnerable to holding inaccurate views about the sexual behaviors assessed in the survey.
- Textbook and Research Connection: (this
criterion applies throughout the response as textbook support for each
criterion and clear connection to textbook and additional research
- Make sure to clearly incorporate ideas/concepts/theories
discussed in the text to support your reasoning/rationale in your
discussion of the above questions.
- Additional Assignment Requirements:
- APA style citation and references are required for all information taken from any source. Web sources are prohibited. Individual Response Post DUE 2/26/20 BEFORE 1159PM
- APA style in-text citation and reference is required. Students may notuse
websites, of any kind, as a primary source in their responses.
Submissions which do not contain both APA style in-text citation and
reference and/or which use websites of any kind as a primary source may
receive a zero.
- Discussion formatting must be:
- APA style citation and references are required for all information taken from any source. Web sources are prohibited.
- Do NOT use bullets, numbering, headings etc.
- Essay format required.
- Submissions which do not contain both APA style
in-text citation and reference and/or which use websites of any kind as a
primary source may receive a zero.
- Responses which do not meet the content and formatting requirements listed above will receive point deductions.
- As stated in the syllabus and Obojobo modules on
Avoiding Plagiarism, responses which do not contain BOTH in-text
citation and references will be flagged for plagiarism and receive a
7. Posts which do not meet all of the above requirements will receive point deductions.
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code "Newclient"