Social Psychology final paper
CHOOSE ONE OF THE APPROVED TOPICS
- To what extent do heuristics (mental shortcuts) underlie the formation of harmful stereotypes?
- Does the Bystander Effect increase proportionally to camera phone access?
- How can the Fundamental Attribution Error be applied to the perception of Reality TV stars?
- How has social media impacted the proliferation of, and public desensitization to victim blaming?
- The impact of our sociopolitical climate on civil discourse in higher education settings.
- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE
- MAKE SURE THE PAPER IS WELL ORGANIZED
Your final paper will account for 25% of your final grade. You you are asked to write a 6-8 page, APA- style research paper addressing one of the following approved topics. These questions have been thoroughly vetted, and they each have copious research literature addressing them from various angles and perspectives. You should be prepared to use professional research databases (i.e., PsycInfo, PubMed, your libraryâ€™s resources) to identify and incorporate peer-reviewed literature into your paper. At least five peer-reviewed research articles must be used in your paper; newspapers and other online publications (i.e., The Atlantic, Huffington Post, Time) do not count towards this quota. Please consult the APA styling resources posted on our Canvas site to ensure your paper is formatted correctly. Adherence to APA will be strictly enforced.
Required Formatting: Times New Roman 11-point, double-spaced font submitted in a Microsoft Word document only â€“ no pdfâ€™s or Pages files. It must also contain an APA-style cover page and separate references page.
Grading Rubric: 100 total points.
- Content selection: did your articles adequately answer the research question? Did at least four of your sources come from peer-reviewed research articles?
- Content explanation: how well did you map the findings of your articles to your topic? In other words, how well did you articulate your findings as they pertain to your topic?
- Content integration: how well did you integrate the research into the theory weâ€™ve covered and discussed this semester? Did you draw parallels from other readings/lectures/discussions?
- APA Formatting: how well did you adhere to APA styling standards?
- Grammar/punctuation:Should be completely flawless.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.