Your organization has an assessment program in place. In order to make sure that it is valuable and worthwhile, a strategic evaluation is needed.
A solid strategic evaluation will look at six questions:
- Was the assessment program needed in the first place?
- How well does it match the current and future needs of the organization?
- How effective and widely applied is it in the organization?
- How valuable are the outcomes?
- Is the program worth implementing?
- Is the program the best possible use of organizational resources?
With all the information that you have learned over the past 8 weeks about assessments and work sectors and performance appraisals, discuss why these six steps need to be asked and answered by an organization.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.