Research a foreign terrorist organization of your choice.
Write a 3 page paper in which you:
Visit https://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm and select a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
- Describe the history of the organization.
- Compare and contrast the organizationâ€™s primary beliefs, motives, and allies with another terrorist organization of your choice.
- Discuss past actions and terrorist endeavors.
- Discuss the present areas of operation, believed actions, and status of the organization today.
- Determine the impact of how the United Nations Office of Counter-Terrorism has helped with deterring terrorists.
- Determine whether you think the global efforts are suitable to contain terrorism.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. APA
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast terrorism, terrorist groups, organized crime, and their financing activities and practices.
- Analyze the role of intelligence and counter terrorism activities among federal agencies.
- Describe future trends in homeland security and terrorist activities.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in homeland security.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Homeland Security Organization and Administration using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.