Colonial American History
The purpose of the final examination essay is for you to craft an essay that brings together all of the elements (analytical, technical and craft writing) of the course. Choose one of the prompts and develop a ten page paper that demonstrates a mastery of the material and analysis.The final examination is due via CANVAS submission. due by December 14th
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture and power – point and the documentary films on Canvas, though the prism of either land or labor describe the various ways that the development of the cotton gin impacted the growth and development of the United States?
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture, power-point notes and the documentary films 500 Nations and We Shall Remain compare and contrast the approach of Tecumseh and the Five Civilized Tribes to westward expansion by the United States.
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture, power â€“ point notes and the documentary films 500 Nations choose an approach to narrate the process of the separation of the British North American Colonies from England.
- In an essay that incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture and power â€“ point notes analyze the relationship of the suffragistâ€™s movement, women in the early republic and the cult of domesticity.
- In an essay the incorporates primary sources, textbook, lecture and power point analyze and narrate a history from1789 â€“ 1860 using the image American Progress
we have an online textbook https://www.globalyceum.com/student/student_home this is the link to it and I will provide all the textbooks you guys need.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.