This goes with the annotated bibliography assignment.
As the culminating project for the course, you will complete a comprehensive literature review on topic of your choice related to the concepts, theories, or evidence-based practices of crisis, trauma, emergency, and disaster intervention. Using the articles reviewed in the Week 4 annotated bibliography assignment, among other available research and course materials, present the findings of your literature review through a cohesive, critically analyzed, and integrated work on the selected topic. In your work, be sure to address and/or include the following elements:
- Identify the specific literature review topic, explicitly articulating a unifying, overarching theme that will guide the project.
- Define the major concepts, theories, and/or practices related to the selected topic.
- Ground these definitions in the information identified in the available research literature, clearly identifying the source.
- Determine how the topic has been addressed in the available research literature.
- Summarize the reviewed articles with detail, including the findings, how they were obtained, and any biases and limitations affecting the findings.
- Highlight significant or noteworthy similarities and differences among and between the various reviewed articles and the overarching topic of the literature review.
- Provide critical analyses of reviewed research literature.
- Articulate the importance of the findings of the literature reviewed.
- Explain why these findings are important to the understanding and practice of crisis and emergency intervention and the larger field of psychology.
- Extend knowledge through the integration of the literature review findings.
- Make recommendations for future research based on the literature reviewed and explain the rationale for the recommendations.
- Synthesize the research literature, redevelop existing models, or propose new models.
Include a minimum 15 to 17 pages, not including APA formatted required title, abstract, and reference pages (this means at least 15 pages of content for the body of the paper, plus abstract page, title, and reference page); submit APA style in-text citations throughout the work as well.
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings formatted to APA style levels of heading where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major points of the entire paper.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.