Mini Research Proposal ANOVA
This written assignment is based on the work conducted in the “Basic ANOVA Study” discussion forum. Based on this initial work, feedback received, and additional research, you should submit a mini research proposal that calls for the use of a one-way or repeated measures ANOVA.
Please include the following in the research proposal:Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present the research question of interest.
- Explain how the chosen statistical test applies to this research question.
- Provide the statistical notation and written explanations for the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Explain the types of errors that can occur.
- Participants (1 paragraph)
- List how many participants will be selected.
- Identify who will be the participants and their major demographic characteristics (e.g., sex, age, etc.).
- Explain how participants will be selected for the study.
- Procedures (1-2 paragraphs)
- Identify the variables in the study.
- Describe each variable’s scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and characteristics (i.e., discrete vs. continuous, qualitative vs. categorical, etc.).
- Provide an operational definition for each variable, explaining how the variables will be measured.
- Results (1-2 paragraphs)
- Describe the statistical test that will be conducted. Be sure to include why the test was chosen and why it is appropriate for this study. Also, describe the role of post-hoc tests in the analysis.
- Identify the information that will be obtained from the results of this test and what will be needed to draw conclusions regarding the hypotheses.
- Discussion (1 paragraph)
- Identify any expected biases, assumptions, or faults with the proposed study and the use of the identified statistical test.
- Explain what conclusions can and cannot be made for this study using this statistical test.
- Describe the practical significance or importance of the results.
The paper should be APA formatted as a research proposal, and approximately 1000 to 1350 words of content. Include a title page, and a reference page that includes any resources utilized. Students should submit their paper by Day 7.
Point Value: 7 PointsWeekly Learning Outcome Alignment: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.