In Topic 5, you submitted a treatment plan for your client Eliza. Since the initial treatment plan, several changes have taken place within Eliza’s case. Since the mandatory assessment two weeks ago, you have discovered that Eliza is again on your client listing for the day due to a mandatory evaluation, with the incident report indicating that campus public safety, due to a tip from a concerned resident, found the client passed out and alone in her dorm, smelling of alcohol.
Part 1: Review the initial Treatment Plan submitted in Topic 5.
Part 2: In a 1,000-1,250-word essay, answer the questions presented in a separate Word document, addressing the following:
Submit the revised treatment plan and essay to your instructor.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This assignment meets the following NASAC Standards:
48) Reassess the treatment plan at regular intervals, and/or when indicated by changing circumstances.
50) Continuously assess and evaluate referral resources to determine their appropriateness.
51) Differentiate between situations in which it is most appropriate for the client to self-refer to a resource, and instances requiring counselor referral.
62) Summarize the client’s background, treatment plan, recovery progress, and problems inhibiting progress for the purpose of assuring quality of care, gaining feedback, and planning changes in the course of treatment.
67) Maintain ongoing contact with the client, and involved significant others, to ensure adherence to the treatment plan.
69) Assess treatment/recovery progress and, in consultation with the client and significant others, make appropriate changes to the treatment plan to ensure progress toward treatment objectives.
71) Apply generally accepted measures of treatment outcome.
72) Utilize referral skills, as described in Section 3.
77) Facilitate the client’s engagement in the treatment/recovery process.
78) Work with the client to establish realistic, achievable goals consistent with achieving and maintaining recovery.
112) Prepare and record treatment and continuing care plans that are consistent with agency standards and comply with applicable administrative rules.
113) Record progress of the client in relation to treatment goals and objectives.
115) Document the treatment outcome, using accepted methods and instruments.