Why is this medication being used to treat this patient?
2. How does this medication work?
3. What possible contra-indications or adverse effects need to be considered when taking this medication?
4. What possible alternatives exist for this medication and when might they be utilised?
5. What is the nursing care required for the patient whilst on this medication?
6. How would we assess the effectiveness of the medication?
7. What is the evidence base behind the use of this medication and the nursing care for the patient?
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our teams of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
1.What personal, cultural, and spiritual values contribute to your worldview and philosophy of nursing? How do these values shape or influence your nursing practice?
2.Define values, morals, and ethics in the context of your obligation to nursing practice. Explain how your personal values, philosophy, and worldview may conflict with your obligation to practice, creating an ethical dilemma.
3.Reflect and share your own personal thoughts regarding the morals and ethical dilemmas you may face in the health care field. How do your personal views affect your behavior and your decision making?